A Clean Environment for a Healthy Community
Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy: –
ECS is relentlessly committed to the highest levels of health, safety, and environmental preservation standards applied to internationally recognized energy and contracting companies. As one of the leaders in the field in its home market of Egypt, ECS hopes to lead by example when it comes to preserving the environment in which we live and work and the health and safety of our people and communities by extension. ECS’s continuous improvement of health, safety, and environmental performance is an integral part of achieving business excellence.
Health, Safety and Environment Principles and Commitments of ECS:
- Reduce our environment, health, and safety risks to acceptable levels to ensure no injury to people, no damage to our environment, and no loss to our properties.
- Promote the best practices for incident prevention, pollution prevention, and asset integrity.
- Establish, measure, and review our HSE objectives periodically and continuously improve procedures, processes, services, and HSE performance through effective HSE management systems.
- Provide training and resources to our employees to ensure they have the necessary knowledge, skills. and competencies to perform their tasks in a healthy, safe, and eco-friendly manner.
- Communicate this policy, relevant standards, procedures, and programs to our employees, customers, suppliers, other interested parties, and staff working for or on behalf of ECS and ensure awareness of their individual HSE responsibilities.
- This policy shall be periodically reviewed to ensure its continuous suitability to the company and its activities.